Thank you for your enquiry about your Campervan adventure.
Below is a step-by-step guide to our booking process from start to finish.
1) Initial Enquiry - you've done that now!
2) Jo or Ian will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
3) Please download and fill in a
driver information form for each driver.
We will also need for each driver:
2 forms of proof of address (no more than 3 months old) and a picture of both sides of each drivers driving licence. Please email these through to email@example.com
4) To secure your booking, you will be asked to pay a non refundable deposit of £200 or 25% of your booking, whichever is the greater
the full balance if the trip is within 3 weeks.
5) Jo or ian will confirm your booking via email. Please check your booking confirmation to make sure it is all correct, it's easier to correct mistakes sooner rather than later!
6) Three weeks before your trip - we will ask you to pay any balance.
7) Two to three days before your trip - we will access your driver information via the DVLA to ensure that you are still eligible to drive and we will also ask you to pay the £500 refundable security bond, this is a requirement of our insurance policy.
8) The day of your trip - we will give you a Covid secure tour of your campervan and then you are off to fun, freedom and adventure!
9) After your trip - we will release the security bond so long as all Terms & Conditions have been met.
10) We would be extremely grateful if you would share a testimonial and any pictures of your Campervan adventure! :-)