Thank you for your enquiry about your Campervan adventure.
Our booking process is designed to make it as straightforward and hassle free as possible. Below is a step-by-step guide to our booking process.
1) Initial Enquiry
2) Jo or Ian will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
3) Please download and fill in a
driver information form for each driver.
We will also need for each driver:
2 forms of proof of address (no more than 3 months old) and a picture of both sides of each drivers driving licence. Please email these through to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) To secure your booking, you will be asked to pay a non refundable deposit of £200 or 25% of your booking, whichever is the greater
the full balance if the trip is within 3 weeks.
5) Jo or ian will confirm your booking via email.
6) Three weeks before your trip - we will ask you to pay the balance.
7) Two to three days before your trip - we will access your driver information via the DVLA to ensure that you are still eligible to drive Wilma and we will also ask you to pay the £500 refundable security bond, this is a requirement of our insurance policy.
8) The day of your trip - collect Wilma and enjoy!
9) After your trip - we will release the security bond so long as all Terms & Conditions have been met.
10) We would be extremely grateful if you would share a testimonial and any pictures of Wilma enjoying your holiday with you! :-)