Thank you for your enquiry about your Campervan adventure.
Below is a step-by-step guide to our booking process from start to finish.
1) Initial Enquiry - you've done that now!
2) Jo or Ian will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail.
3) We do have a Covid Guarantee as well as Covid Polices and Procedures to keep you safe before, during and after your journey. You can read more about these if you click on the links.
4) To secure your booking, your best bet is to book using the online calendar. It can be a bit slow to load if your wifi is slow so please give it a few seconds!
If you'd rather book via Jo or Ian then we'll be happy to do that. It will take us about 15-30 minutes, depending on how many questions you have and you will need to have your driving license and national insurance number to hand whilst we take the booking.
5) Jo or ian will confirm your booking via email. Please check your booking confirmation to make sure it is all correct, it's easier to correct mistakes sooner rather than later!
6) Two months before you travel we will need to ID&V you. This is a requirement of law for all UK car hire.
We will need 2 forms of proof of address such as a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement (no more than 3 months old and please redact any balances) and a picture of both sides of each drivers driving licence. Please email these through to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Three weeks before your trip - we will ask you to pay any balance and will send you a link to make the payment.
8) Two to three days before your trip - we will access your driver information via the DVLA to ensure that you are still eligible to drive and we will also ask you to pay the £500 refundable Security Bond, this is a requirement of our insurance policy.
9) The day of your trip - we will give you a Covid secure tour of your campervan and then you are off to fun, freedom and adventure!
10) After your trip - we will release the Security Bond so long as all Terms & Conditions have been met.
11) We would be extremely grateful if you would share a testimonial and any pictures of your Campervan adventure! :-)