What is the cost to hire a Campervan? 

Please check the pricing and availability page for the most up to date pricing and any offers. 
Prices are inclusive of insurance, RAC recovery cover and 200 miles per night. 
There is a cleaning charge of £60 with all bookings regardless of duration. 
We can also offer Excess Waiver Insurance at a cost of £60 per hire. 

How old do I have to be to hire a campervan from you? 

The driver must be at least 23 and less than 75 and have held a full driving licence for at least three years to drive our campervans - it’s a requirement of the insurance. 
Our insurance will allow exceptions on a case by case basis, usually clean license etc. So do contact us to discuss. 
UK campervan holiday faqs

I’ve got a few points on my licence. Is that going to be a problem? 

You can have a maximum of two x 3 point speeding fines/other minor offences and have had no more than one minor accident in three years.  
Anything else can only be agreed with the prior approval of our insurer so you'll need to let us know so we can get this agreed in prior to booking. 

Do I need to pay a Security Bond? 

Yes a Security Bond for the amount shown below is payable 48 hours in advance of collection of the Campervan. Provided you bring the Campervan back on time, clean, in the same condition as it left and with a full tank of fuel, this will be refunded within 5 working days. 
The Security Bond can be paid by credit or debit card via PayPal. 
UK Hire Deposit - £500 
European Hire Deposit - £1000 

Is there a limit on the amount of miles we can do in the van? 

200miles/day average is included 
(So up to 1400 miles in a week) 
Excess mileage will be charged at 40p/mile. 
Even on a two week tour to France or Portugal you shouldn't push into excess miles! 

What is included in the campervan? 

All cooking, eating, drinking equipment and utensils are included free of charge, along with tea, coffee and sugar to make that all important first brew. There is a refrigerator in the Campervan … beer and wine not included!! 
UK campervan holiday faqs

Can we have more than one person listed as a driver? 

Yes, we don't charge to add additional drivers to your hire. 
UK campervan holiday faqs

Can we take the campervan overseas? 

Yes, European insurance and AA Recovery is an additional £50 
What's the Campervan length for Ferry crossings 
All the vans are 4.9 Metres long 

What documents do I need to provide? 

We need to have photos of both sides of each drivers driving license and photos or screenshots of 2 further proofs of address for each driver i.e. utility bill, council tax statement which are dated within 3 months of the hire date. If you are fully paperless a screen shot of your online bill or statement is adequate and easy! 
We will ask you for a Driver License Check code available, at no charge, from the DVLA. 
If you have a paper license only, issued before 1998, we also need to see your passport. 
If travelling to Europe we need to see your passport also. 

Will my child seat fit safely? 

The double front passenger seat is 80 cm wide and will allow room for some car seats and a passenger and the Passenger air bag can be dissabled if required. 
The rear seat is 109 cm wide and will fit 2 child seats if required.  
Our only van with ISOFIX points is Pebbles. 

Are dogs allowed? 

Clean and well behaved dogs are allowed. We have a useful blog that will help you to prepare for keeping your pawfriend safe in a campervan here. 
UK campervan holiday faqs

Do you need a booking deposit? 

Yes, there’s a non-refundable booking deposit of £200 or 20% of the booking cost (whichever is the largest), payable before a booking can be confirmed, and the balance of the charges is then due at least 3 weeks before your trip. 

What about insurance? 

Comprehensive motor insurance is included in the basic price, for your and our peace of mind. If you are unfortunate enough to be in an accident, you’ll have to pay the policy excess which is £500 for UK travel or £750 for European journeys. This is why we ask for a Security Bond that reflects these amounts. 
You can read our full Terms & Conditions here

You can add the following extras onto your booking: 

Excess Waiver free - £60 
Drive away inflatable tent with two double sleeping pods hire - £35  
Drive away inflatable awning - £25 
4 Cycle tow bar mounted bike rack - £25 
420 litre tow bar fitted storage box - £30 
TV with inbuilt DVD player - £10 
Portaloo, porta-shower and pop up tent - FOC so long as they are returned clean. £100 if returned full or dirty. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings