Thank you for your CamperHoliday reservation.
Below is a step-by-step guide to the next steps in your booking process.
1) Jo or Ian will validate your drivers license(s) with the DVLA and will then confirm your booking via email. Please check your booking confirmation to make sure it is all correct, it's easier to correct mistakes sooner rather than later!
2) Check out our Hirers Guides which will help to familiarise you and your fellow travellers with the vans before you travel, people love reading them as it adds to the excitement and build up!
We also have some Covid Processes and Procedures which we update to reflect current government guidance. Again, do read these in advance as it will make your whole experience much less stressful if you are aware of the support you'll get from us before, during and after you travel.
3) Two months before you travel we will need to ID&V you. This is a requirement of law for all UK car hire.
We will need 2 forms of proof of address such as a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement (no more than 3 months old and please redact any balances) and a picture of both sides of each drivers driving licence. Please email these through to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Three weeks before your trip - we will ask you to pay any balance and will send you a link to make the payment. Before we send you the link we will also have re-checked your eligibility to drive with the DVLA.
5) Two to three days before your trip - we will again access your driver information via the DVLA to ensure that you are still eligible to drive and we will also ask you to pay the £500 refundable Security Bond, this is a requirement of our insurance policy.
6) The day of your trip - we will give you a Covid secure tour of your campervan and then you are off to fun, freedom and adventure!
7) After your trip - we will release the Security Bond so long as all Terms & Conditions have been met.
8) We would be extremely grateful if you would share a testimonial and any pictures of your Campervan adventure! :-)