Thank you for your Black Friday enquiry! We are working round the clock to deal with the enquiries strictly in the order in which we receive them.
Below is a step-by-step guide to our booking process.
1) Initial Enquiry - you've done that now.
2) Jo or Ian will contact you to discuss your enquiry in more detail and confirm or outline the dates that you want to book for.
3) You will be asked to download and fill in a
driver information form for each driver.
We will also need for each driver:
2 forms of proof of address (no more than 3 months old) and a picture of both sides of each drivers driving licence. Please email these through to email@example.com
4) To secure your booking, you will be asked to pay the full balance.
5) Jo or ian will confirm your booking via email. Please check the booking confirmation to ensure that all the details are correct.
6) Two to three days before your trip - we will access your driver information via the DVLA to ensure that you are still eligible to drive and we will also ask you to pay the £500 refundable security bond, this is a requirement of our insurance policy.
7) The day of your trip - we will give you a Covid secure tour of the van and then you are off, to fun, freedom and adventure!
8) After your trip - we will release the security bond so long as all Terms & Conditions have been met.
10) We would be extremely grateful if you would share a testimonial and any pictures of your campervan adventure! :-)