Autumn and winter breaks from £77 per night
Hiring camper vans in Autumn and Winter might seem to some to be a mad venture, but to those of us who love autumnal leaves, frosty mornings and and starry skies it’s the perfect solution, even in the UK, and it's low season pricing!
Autumn and winter breaks from £77 per night*
Hiring camper vans in Autumn and Winter might seem to some to be a mad venture, but to those of us who love autumnal leaves, frosty mornings and starry skies it’s the perfect solution, even in the UK, and it's low season pricing!
Chase the autumnal leaves, frosty mornings and warming mulled wine
And in this covid world where we are all being encouraged to mingle less with people it strikes us that hiring a camper van is a good way to look after both your mental and physical health all in one go.
In these months camp sites are quieter……and yes, there are camp sites that open all year round!! The benefit of them being quieter is that you won’t need to book them months in advance. Just book the van and in the 5 days before you travel look at the weather forecast and head north, south, east or west to where the weather seems to suit you best.
Our country is beautiful top to toe so no matter where the weather forecast directs you there are sights to see, sunsets to follow and laughter to be made.
Why you'll love hiring a CamperHoliday camper van in winter
• You choose your destination for your style of holiday - UK ski-ing, Spanish sun, bookworm escape, winter climbing.
• Quieter campsites, perfect for keeping socially distanced
• Fully serviced and covid cleaned campervan guaranteed
• Cooking facilities so you can make as much hot chocolate and warming snacks on demand
• Heater supplied to help keep you toasty warm
• Games, books, and DVD player included for those cosy nights in
• You'll discover stunning autumnal and winter landscapes, perhaps even the Northern Lights
• You'll enjoy that rejuvenated feeling you only get from the great outdoors
• AND you'll benefit from seasonal pricing for an affordable getaway!
Looking for a longer adventure?
For those of you looking for a longer adventure with some winter sun then our vans include insurance and RAC cover for Europe making both ski-ing and beach chilling a very real option, all in the one trip. And if you are planning a working adventure then we can loan you a mobile data router to give you connectivity as you venture.
And longer adventures are priced from as little as £62 per night!
With 200 miles per day included when hiring a camper van from us you can plan an epic route with some long relaxing spells in between to enjoy some Germanic castles, some degustation des vins in France or we can kit you out for winter roads in Scandinavia in search of the Northern Lights and beautiful Fjords.
*Based on mid-week, low season rate. Weekend only bookings in low season are £99 per night, based on a 2 night hire.